Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What I Think About The Morpho Tower?

The first time i watched then video in class, I was like " yuck!! What is that?!" That is because the ferrofluid in the video was flowing around and even forming spikes on two towers that look like KLCC to me. The video really looks like some kind of effects created by the computer, but i when i did some researches about the Morpho Tower, I found out that it was actually something that really exists! The even more unbelievable part is that the ferrofluid in the video actually moves synthetically with the music. How cool is that! I think Sachiko Kodama is a genius combining art and science this way. I couldn't imagine how much effort she has put into this project, this really shows her passion and creativity towards art. the video is really inspiring to me as it shows that everything that looks like a fantasy can actually become true.  As a student who wishes to become a successful architect in the future, I wish to build something that might seem impossible to be built!! :)


Caryn Chang Yuen Teng

No comments:

Post a Comment